Build your future with Sovos.
If you are looking for an opportunity where career-minded professionals can achieve success while bringing their best and whole selves to work each day, Sovos may be the company you have been looking for. Employees at Sovos operate on the leading edge of digital technology while working to improve lives and the communities in which we live and work. When we say Solve Tax for Good, we mean For Good in every sense of the word. Our organizational commitment is to provide a place where employees can thrive and progress in their careers while having the support behind them that only a global company can offer.
Sound like this might be the opportunity you have been looking for?
Take a look at our career posting below. Don’t check all the boxes? Apply anyway! We are focused on hiring the right people, not the “right” resume.
It’s not about what you have done somewhere else, it’s all about what you are capable of doing here.
The Work You'll Do:
The primary focus of this role is to provide technical support and guidance to Sovos Professional Services Team members and clients who are implementing Sovos software products. The Technical Consultant will work on complex client technical issues by utilizing extensive product and technical knowledge, problem solving skills and troubleshooting experience. The Technical Consultant will be instrumental in installing and maintaining the necessary software applications needed for the interfaces between customers systems (ERP, CRM, POS) and Sovos platforms. This role also contributes to the transition of a client implementation from a project phase to the production support phase by ensuring that all technical components needed for the solutions are stable and configured according to client needs and Sovos’ best practices.
More specifically, you will:
- Provide technical support and guidance to Sovos Clients and Professional Services Team.
- Utilize extensive product/technical experience to install and configure Sovos applications
- Apply extensive product/technical experience to troubleshoot issues
- Maintain constant communication with the Professional Service Team as part of the project implementation team
- Lead technical related meetings with the PS Team or customer as needed.
- Create and maintain communication interfaces between client’s environment and Sovos platforms
- Utilize technical experience to create output templates using Sovos best practices
- Troubleshoot and correct connectivity issues between source systems (ERP, CRM, POS) and Sovos platforms on premise and cloud based
- Technical experience with on premise, hosted and cloud-based systems
- Enhance knowledge and skills relating to new/existing/future products and rollouts as well as emerging technology to increase proficiency in a technical capacity
- Responsible for ensuring technical support for client implementations to meet quality and scope expectations
- Maintain a high level of energy, enthusiasm, engagement and commitment to action
What We Need From You:
- Great communication skills, oral and written in english
- Comfortable working with Fortune 1000 companies
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience with identifying, resolving, and implementing system modifications and enhancements
What Does Sovos Offer You?
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work and inside!
- Mentoring Programs
- Management Bootcamps and Development Trainings
- Yearly performance reviews where compensation and performance are assessed and rewarded generously
- Clear paths for growth within our roles (but we know that career development can be like a spider web, not a ladder - we give you the tools to move outside of your career as well!
- Generous time off and benefits
Sovos is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an environment that celebrates diversity and where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate against race, color, religions, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic provided by law. At Sovos, all employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work.
Sovos was built to solve the complexities of the digital transformation of tax, with complete, connected offerings for tax determination, continuous transaction controls, tax reporting and more. Sovos customers include half the Fortune 500, as well as businesses of every size operating in more than 70 countries. The company’s SaaS products and proprietary Sovos S1 Platform integrate with a wide variety of business applications and government compliance processes. Sovos has employees throughout the Americas and Europe, and is owned by Hg and TA Associates. For more information visit www.sovos.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter