Inchcape is the leading independent automotive Distributor and Retailer with global scale.
Our purpose is bringing mobility to the world’s communities; for today, for tomorrow and for the better ✨
To develop our strategy we took an in-depth look at the world in which we live and operate, working with all of Inchcape’s stakeholders to gain a 360-degree view of our business and its surrounding environment.
We identified the strategic opportunities for our business and reflected on the mega trends affecting our industry, especially in the way that our OEM partners look at these developments.
¡Join us to be part of this challenge!
This internship is your opportunity to build the skills and experience you need to accelerate your career 🏎💥 With us you will experience different areas of our business, in real life projects and/or work!
During the programme your activities will include:
● Gaining a good understanding of the Inchcape Hino Chile
● Establish current situation in terms of clean energy
● Reaching out to internal and external stakeholders to gather information
● Research up and coming clean energy initiatives and incentives that Inchcape could take advantage of
● Develop a schedule and timeline of where we want to be in terms of clean energy in 2025
● Identify key factors, considerations and make recommendations to achieve our target
You are our ideal candidate if you are...
● Studying an undergraduate or postgraduate degree preferably focus on environmental studies.
● Able to work agile
● Flexible, adaptable and able to think quickly
● Proactive, with experience of being a self-starter and has a willingness to learn, taking a results focused, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible approach to your work.
● Forward thinker, curious and proactive – always looking for ways to do things better
You will stand out with this skills and knowledge
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigour with high attention to detail
● Ability to deliver complex cross-market projects with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
● Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior executives and stakeholders
● Highly proficient in Microsoft Office packages, comfortable working with data and insights while also building Executive presentations.
● An advanced level of English Proficiency
What will you gain from this internship?
● Will provide you with a mentor who will be there to provide guidance on your work, give feedback on your key deliverables and look to remove any barriers that you come across ensuring that we are enabling you to really drive your career.
● Becoming part of a diverse and passionate team of professionals and a member of Inchcape Early Careers network
● Gaining great international experience across Inchcape Group and exciting automotive industry
● Developing your competences through cross-functional collaboration and exposure to world class automotive manufacturers
● Competitive remuneration package.
● Being considered for our Graduate Programme.
In Inchcape we are fully committed all over the organization to delivering the best business outcomes 🥇 To achieve this we work collaboratively at all times demonstrating a genuine interest in others and thinking out of the box adapting ourselves to a changing world 🌎